The essay itself has become a cause celebre, and this will be its first full appearance in print. Along with this new historical essay, the editors are contributing a new introduction that outlines the changes that have occurred over the last decade as Gay Musicology has grown.
Preface to Lesbian and Gay Music. Back cover.
El Argonauta. La librería de la música.
Gary C. Skip to search Skip to main content. Reporting from:. Your name.
- Secrets of Cold War Technology: Project Haarp and Beyond?
- Queering the Popular Pitch edited by Sheila Whiteley and Jennifer Rycenga.
- Children Who Wet The Bed (Child Psychology Book 11).
- American sign language: a student text, units 1-9!
- Queering the popular pitch by Rycenga, Jennifer, Whiteley, Sheila .
- Queering the Pitch: The New Gay and Lesbian Musicology - Google книги.
- Business Law.
Your email. Send Cancel.
- Post-Broadcast Democracy: How Media Choice Increases Inequality in Political Involvement and Polarizes Elections.
- Shadows of the Past in Contemporary British Fiction?
- Telephone Ringing in the Labyrinth: Poems 2004-2006.
Check system status. Toggle navigation Menu. Name of resource. Problem URL. Describe the connection issue. SearchWorks Catalog Stanford Libraries.
Queering Pitch, First Edition
Queering the popular pitch. Responsibility edited by Sheila Whiteley and Jennifer Rycenga.
Imprint New York : Routledge, Physical description xix, p. Online Available online. Full view.