Prices and offers may vary in store. About The Author. Nick Usborne has written hundreds of articles on the subject of marketing and online writing.
Many of these can be found by searching the archives of Clickz. Nick is also a highly respected consultant and much-requested speaker for conferences and corporate meetings and seminars. More details are available through Select Parent Grandparent Teacher Kid at heart. Age of the child I gave this to:.
Meet Our Experts and Contributors - Wealthy Web Writer
Hours of Play:. Tell Us Where You Are:. Preview Your Review.
Usborne looks at the history of online copywriters, and their relationship to those who create technology, and discusses both the role, and the importance of the online copywriter. Simplicity of language does afford a great range of posibilities.
- Nick Usborne - AWAI Bootcamp;
- Noonaville: The Search for Sanity: 1?
- SPSS Complex Samples 15.0 Manual.
- How to Be Great at the Stuff You Hate: The Straight-Talking Guide to Networking, Persuading and Selling.
- Lhasa: Streets with Memories (Asia Perspectives: History, Society, and Culture)?
- Check out my courses…?
- Acute Care: Based on the Proceedings of the Sixth International Symposium on Critical Care Medicine.
You can do what you want with words. Words are the ultimate open-source code for communication. It is what causes people to come to you in the first place, to sign up for your newsletters, to buy your products, and to return.
- The History Boys;
- Book Review: Net Words by Nick Usborne.
- Intimate Violence and Victorian Print Culture: Representational Tensions!
Contrary to what many online marketers may think, this is not unending hype, in-box spam, and empty promises. As a Net consumer, I hope that this book gets as wide a reading as possible with an aim towards minimising intrusive and ineffective banner ads, insulting hype, standardised and impersonal spam, and sloppy copy.
Bloggat om Net Words: Creating High-Impact Online Copy
With the help of dozens of examples of successful and unsuccessful on-line writing, author Nick Usborne shows readers how to harness the power of the written word for the Web. Readers learn how to imbue a business with a distinctive on-line "voice" and use it to forge lasting bonds with customers, increase market share, and close sales.
Nick Usborne has written hundreds of articles on the subject of marketing and online writing.