Wiley Blackwell Bible Commentaries.
Psalms Through the Centuries, Volume Two
Undetected location. NO YES. Psalms Through the Centuries, Volume One. Selected type: Hardcover. Added to Your Shopping Cart. View on Wiley Online Library.
This is a dummy description. This is the first of a two-volume bible commentary covering the Psalms and examining the role of these biblical poems throughout Jewish and Christian history. Downloads Selected Bibliography Download.
- Psalms Through the Centuries.
- Risk management for computer security : Protecting your network and information assets;
- The Poverty of Theory and Other Essays.
- Essentials of Cataract Surgery.
- Idiots Guides: Drawing;
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1.
- Genesis 1-21 Through the Centuries.
It explores the various uses of the Psalms, over two millennia, in translation and commentary, liturgy and prayer, study and preaching, musical composition and artistic illustration, poetic and dramatic imitation, and contemporary discourse. With lavish illustrations, using examples from both music and art, Psalms Through the Centuries: Volume Two offers a detailed commentary on each psalm, with an extensive bibliography, a large glossary of terms, and helpful indices.
- Speculative Grace: Bruno Latour and Object-Oriented Theology (Perspectives in Continental Philosophy).
- Welcome to ITS;
- Beyond the land ethic: more essays in environmental philosophy.
- Psalms Through the Centuries, Volume Two - Susan Gillingham - Google книги.
It is an ideal resource both for students and scholars in the academy and for lay people and ministers in church and synagogue. Further information about this innovative reception history series is available at www.
Psalms Through the Centuries, Volume 1 (Blackwell Bible Commentaries)
KGaA - Provider - www. All rights reserved. VAT, excl.