A Little Hatred. Joe Abercrombie. Good Omens.
Shop now and earn 2 points per $1
Neil Gaiman. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Christina Dalcher. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. The Girl in Red.
About This Item
Christina Henry. The Power. Naomi Alderman. Early Riser. Jasper Fforde. Lies Sleeping. Ben Aaronovitch. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
- BRITISH WRITERS - Supplement I.
- Sharon's Love of Books: The Blinding Knife, The Lightbringer Series, Book 2, by Brent Weeks.
- Offences Against the Person.
- The Soviet High Command: a Military-political History, 1918-1941: A Military Political History, 1918-1941 (Soviet Russian) Military Experience Series.
- Dante and the Franciscans (Medieval Franciscans);
- The Blinding Knife (Lightbringer #2) (Hardcover).
Norse Mythology. Paperback edition.
The Blinding Knife
Books by Becci. Comment 0. Your review has been submitted successfully.
He doesn't allow you to look away' Robin Hobb. Unforgettable characters, a plot that kept me guessing, non-stop action and the kind of in-depth storytelling that makes me admire a writers' work' Terry Brooks. Brent Weeks studied at Hillsdale College, before brief stints walking the earth like Caine from Kung-Fu, also tending bar, and corrupting the youth.
The Blinding Knife: Book 2 of Lightbringer
Not at the same time. He started writing on napkins and, eventually, someone paid him for it. Brent doesn't own cats or wear a ponytail.
- Forget Me.
- Purple State.
- The Blinding Knife: Book 2 of Lightbringer?
- Weasels Luck (Dragonlance: Heroes, Book 3);
- All Gall is Divided: The Aphorisms of a Legendary Iconoclast;
- Environmental Conflict: In Search of Common Ground!
- Get A Copy.
- Customer Service Training for Wait Staff;
- The Diaspora Strikes Back: Caribeño Tales of Learning and Turning (Cultural Spaces).
- Feminism, Domesticity and Popular Culture (Routledge Advances in Sociology).
Toggle navigation. New to eBooks.
The Blinding Knife by Brent Weeks book review
Yet his voice is unique and very different than other characters, making him stand out. Gavin often annoys me dude, chill out with wanting to have sex all the time , but has flashes of likability, and tries his very best to be a good human being. He fails. Quite often, in fact, poor man. But he tries, and that's what matters, right? This also stays consistent to the story. His friendship with Danavis really stands out in this book, too. I feel like her storyline is the least consistent, but not enough to make me complain too much.
And honestly, her and Gavin's relationship really worked for me Even Liv's character arc is believable, and I can appreciate the choices she makes, even if they are Weeks is a stand-out writer.
I listened to The Black Prism on audio, but I read this story. The experience was altogether different, but no less enjoyable. His unique flare, seeming ease with which he transfers from one point of view to another, and laugh-out-loud humor makes reading his stories a real pleasure. But then.