Under the direction of a mentoring professor, students will critically examine, investigate, and integrate the literture for a topic of interest in marriage, family, and human development.
Applied Statistics for Social and Management Sciences by Abdul Quader Miah (2016, Hardcover)
Students will learn the importance of adequate sampling methods in social science research as well as the common forms of bias that such sampling can create. Students will learn how to run, interpret, and write about a variety of basic applied statistical techniques including t-tests, ANOVAs, regression, factor analysis, and cluster analysis. Students will continue to develop their understanding of the research process and will understand how scholars go from a research question to a completed and published research article.
This course applies statistical principles to social science problems by utilizing the basics of statistical software in developing and testing research questions as well as conducting univariate and multivariate statistics such as t-tests, ANOVAs, and regression models.
Applied Statistics for Social and Management Sciences - ISBN
Course Outcomes:. Request e-review copy. If you require a print review copy, please call: ext. Skip to main content.
- Applied Statistics for Social and Management Sciences - ISBN .
- Transforming the Character of Public Organizations: Techniques for Change Agents.
- Calculus in 3D. Geometry, vectors, and multivariate calculus.
- Composting (Bobs Basics).
- Product description.
- Applied Statistics for Social and Management Sciences | Abdul Quader Miah | Springer?
- Aristocrats and the Crowd in the Revolutionary Year 1848: A Contribution to the History of Revolution and Counter-Revolution in Austria;
Download flyer. Description Contents Resources Reviews Preview Clear, intuitive and written with the social science student in mind, this book represents the ideal combination of statistical theory and practice. The book also provides: Original case studies and data sets Practical guidance on how to run and test models in Stata Downloadable Stata programmes created to work alongside chapters A wide range of detailed applications using Stata Step-by-step notes on writing the relevant code.
- Applied Statistics in the Social Sciences?
- Why God Wont Go Away: Brain Science and the Biology of Belief.
- How the Beatles Destroyed Rock n Roll: An Alternative History of American Popular Music.
- Admission Requirements.
- Chips, Clones, and Living Beyond 100: How Far Will the Biosciences Take Us? (FT Press Science).
- Summer schools in applied statistics and survey methodology - Alexandru Cernat.
- The German Navy in World War II.
- Managing the Future: Foresight in the Knowledge Economy.
Supplements Click for online resources. Franz Buscha. Sergio Venturini. James L Rosenberger.
Professor of Statistics, Penn State University. Jorge Omar Cabrera Lavernia.
Gastroenterology Service. Per Arne Tufte.
For instructors Review and Desk copies for this title are available digitally via VitalSource. Request e-review copy If you require a print review copy, please call: ext. Select a Purchasing Option Electronic version.