See complete history.
Voltage-gated ion channel
It is not in any way intended to be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or care. Do not show this banner again. Ion transport , Transport. It lists the nodes as they appear top-down in the taxonomic tree, with the more general grouping listed first.
Voltage-gated Sodium Channel Blockers Products: R&D Systems
Non-terminal residue i. Database of comparative protein structure models More ModBase i. Submit a new modelling project ChiTaRS i.
- Overview of the voltage-gated sodium channel family;
- Voltage-Gated Na+ Channels: Not Just for Conduction!
- Shaken & Stirred: The Feminism of James Bond.
- Company Information.
- Recommended for you.
- The Historicity of Experience: Modernity, the Avant-Garde, and the Event (Avant-Garde & Modernism Studies).
- Being Human Cloth: RaceCulture and Religion.
SCN11A human. ProtoNet; Automatic hierarchical classification of proteins More ProtoNet i.
MobiDB: a database of protein disorder and mobility annotations More MobiDB i. This is version 33 of the entry and version 1 of the sequence. Any medical or genetic information present in this entry is provided for research, educational and informational purposes only.
- Dictionary of Natural Resource Management.
- Bibliographic Information;
- NaV and NaV channels are major endogenous voltage-gated sodium channels in ND7/23 cells?
- Original Research ARTICLE.
- Overview of the voltage-gated sodium channel family | Genome Biology | Full Text?
- Managing Artists in Pop Music: What Every Artist and Manager Must Know to Succeed.
In this review, we discuss aspects of voltage-gated sodium channel genes with an emphasis on cardiac muscle sodium channels. In addition, we report novel mutations that underlie a spectrum of diseases, such as Brugada, long QT syndrome and inherited conduction disorders.
Furthermore, this review explains commonalities and differences among the channel subtypes, the channelopathies caused by the sodium channel gene mutation and the specificity of toxins and blockers of the channel subtypes.
Abstract: Voltage-gated sodium channels produce fast depolarization, which is responsible for the rising phase of the action potential in neurons, muscles and heart. Andavan and R. Journal Name: Current Medicinal Chemistry.
Volume 18 , Issue 3 , Journal Home. Close Print this page.
Content: Citation Only. Citation and Abstract.