The focus is on spatial relationships at a variety of scales, in both natural and highly modified landscapes, on the factors that create landscape patterns; and on the influences of landscape structure on the functioning of ecological systems and their management. Some books in the series develop theoretical or methodological approaches to studying landscapes, while others deal more directly with the effects of landscape spatial patterns on population dynamics, community structure, or ecosystem processes.
Still others examine the interplay between landscapes and human societies and cultures. Also evaluated is whether, under this influence, landscape ecology is emerging as effectively as it could be as a trans-disciplinary science that can contribute significantly to rangeland sustainability.
The important contribution that research under this classification provides in terms of understanding structure, process, and change in rangelands is recognised and acknowledged. This paper suggests that those involved in rangeland management need to consider landscape ecology within its wider context.
In doing so, it is argued that they should explore the possibilities it has to offer in dealing with development and management of rangelands, including interrelationships between people and landscapes, and to ensure ecosystem goods and services valued by people are preserved. Twitter empresa Instagram Empresa. Paulista, - Tel.
- The King of Vodka: The Story of Pyotr Smirnov and the Upheaval of an Empire;
- Book series.
- Understanding Spatial Patterns in Landscape Ecology in a Natural Resource Management Master’s.
- Devils Food Cake (Culinary Mystery, Book 3);
- In Search of Human Nature: The Decline and Revival of Darwinism in American Social Thought.
- INTEGRATING LANDSCAPE ECOLOGY INTO NATURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT!
- sports medicine Volume 40 Issue 8 August 2010.
Livraria Martins Fontes - Dr. Vila Nova Rua Dr. Vila Nova, - Tel.
Todos os direitos reservados.