Clinical skills is a central component of the SOM curriculum. Students will be immersed the developing and learning the knowledge and skills they need to be meaningful and effective members of the clinical team from the very beginning of the curriculum.
- Windless Summer.
- Dr. Robert & Dorothy Rector Clinical Skills & Simulation Center;
- Free Online Course: Teaching and Assessing Clinical Skills from Coursera | Class Central;
- Polymers and Electromagnetic Radiation: Fundamentals and Practical Applications.
- Undergraduate Certificate in Clinical Skills | The University of Sunderland.
- Access until 5th April 2020.
- Clinical Skills Managed Education Network.
- Families, Violence and Social Change (Issues in Society)!
- Request a Room for Revision.
The foundational period learning objectives are essential for establishing rapport and trust, formulating a diagnosis, delivering information, striving for mutual understanding and facilitating a shared plan of care. The Dr. Our Center is unique and includes:.
Assessment of Clinical Skills
State-of-the-art Teaching Facilities. Located in the Dorrance Hamilton Building, in the heart of the Thomas Jefferson University campus in Center City Philadelphia, we provide the infrastructure to support the simulation and skills teaching needs of learners and faculty at the University across all disciplines.
The Center is a sophisticated facility with over 60, square feet of learning and teaching space and ample rooms for skills attainment, structured practice, debriefing and skills assessment sessions.
- Clinical Skills Center.
- The Century.
- Sulfur-Nitrogen Compounds: Compounds with Sulfur of Oxidation Number II;
- Theoretical Aspects of Evolutionary Computing.
- Practical Clinical Skills?
- Stet: An Editors Life.
A robust standardized patient SP program. This program which now consists of over standardized and simulated patients is integral to almost every program here at the Center.
Cookies on our website
With this group we produce both skills teaching programs and formative and summative Objective Structured Clinical Examinations OSCEs for programs across the University and region. As a component of the SP program, we produce high-quality video-trigger tapes for teaching and assessment purposes via our innovative and highly successful Jeff Players Production Group. Large set of simulation teaching tools.