Copyright Reed Business Information, Inc. Convert currency. Add to Basket. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory P More information about this seller Contact this seller. Items related to The slaveholders' dilemma: Freedom and progress The slaveholders' dilemma: Freedom and progress in southern conservative thought, Jack N.
Averitt lecture series. Eugene D Genovese. Publisher: University of South Carolina Press , Close mobile search navigation Article Navigation. Volume Peter Kolchin. University of Delaware.
Get this edition
Oxford Academic. Google Scholar. Cite Citation.
Permissions Icon Permissions. Article PDF first page preview.
A Specialist in the American South: Eugene Genovese ~ The Imaginative Conservative
Issue Section:. You do not currently have access to this article. Download all figures. Sign in. Jack N.
Genovese , Paperback Be the first to write a review. About this product. Stock photo.
- Freedom and Progress in Southern Conservative Thought, 1820-1860?
- Account Options.
- The World the Slaveholders Made?
- Slaveholder's Dilemma - Eugene D. Genovese - Paperback () » Bokkilden?
Brand new: lowest price The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging where packaging is applicable. Surprisingly, they accepted the widespread idea that freedom generated the economic, social, and moral progress they embraced as their own cause.
- ISBN 13: 9780872497832?
- Southern Comfort | by David Brion Davis | The New York Review of Books.
- Eugene Genovese - Wikipedia?
- The Definitive Guide to SQLite.
- The Four Season Farm Gardeners Cookbook?
- Witchcraft Narratives in Germany: Rothenburg, 1561-1652 (Studies in Early Modern European History).
But they nonetheless increasingly took higher ground in defense of their slave system. See details. See all 3 brand new listings. Buy It Now. Add to cart. Genovese , Paperback.