Is this product missing categories? Add more categories.
Recommended for you
Review This Product. Welcome to Loot.
- Beer Money: A Memoir of Privilege and Loss!
- The Amphetamine Debate: The Use of Adderall, Ritalin and Related Drugs for Behavior Modification, Neuroenhancement and Anti-Aging Purposes (McFarland Health Topics).
- Adams Apple.
- Digital Games: Computers at Play (The Digital World).
- Related to Fourier Analysis and Function Spaces?
- Hidden order: How adaptation builds complexity!
Checkout Your Cart Price. Description Details Customer Reviews This book deals with the symbiotic relationship between the theory of function spaces, fractal geometry, and spectral theory of fractal pseudodifferential operators as it has emerged quite recently.
Introduction to Fourier Analysis on Euclidean Spaces
Atomic and quarkonial subatomic decompositions in scalar and vector valued function spaces on the euclidean n-space pave the way to study properties compact embeddings, entropy numbers of function spaces on and of fractals. On this basis, distributions of eigenvalues of fractal pseudo differential operators are investigated.
Diverse versions of fractal drums are played. Most of the presented material is published here for the first time. The book is directed to mathematicians interested in functional analysis, the theory of function spaces, fractal geometry, partial and pseudodifferential operators, and, in particular, in how these domains are interrelated.
- Rethink: The Way You Live;
- The Modern World, Volume 1: Civilizations of Africa.
- Great Golf: Essential Tips from Historys Top Golfers.
- Evolution of Infectious Disease!
Review This Product No reviews yet - be the first to create one! Need help?
Shop by category
Ask Question. Asked 6 years, 11 months ago. Active 4 years, 2 months ago. Viewed times.
Harmonic analysis is concerned with investigating the behavior of functions localized at different scales. Classically, this localization is realized by examining frequency space. Similarly, fractals are concerned with behavior at varying scales in particular, self-similarity at many scales. Wong Oct 11 '12 at Also google for Kakeya problem.
Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. Sign up using Facebook.
Fractals and spectra related to fourier analysis and function spaces …
Sign up using Email and Password. Post as a guest Name. Email Required, but never shown.