Jackson, and Timothy R.
Social Problem-Solving Abilities and Health
Biggam and Kevin G. Serin and Shelley L. Written by eminent international academics and practitioners, Social Problem Solving and Offending is the first text to draw together research in this field. These scholarly contributions focus on evidence, theory, practice and future directions.
Topics covered include developmental issues, personality disorder, substance misuse, sexual offending and psychopathy. Key treatment programmes are described and evaluated, and each chapter emphasizes the important links between practice and research. Advances in research on social cognition and moral reasoning indicate how social problem solving can be enhanced to further our understanding of offending behaviour.
Eurasian Journal of Educational Research
This text provides the reader with the knowledge essential to developing effective practice in the prevention and treatment of offending. It will be of interest to psychologists, psychiatrists, probation officers, social workers, staff of secure mental health services and academics. About the Editors.
A chartered clinical and forensic psychologist, he carries out psycholegal work involving assessment of offenders and has prepared reports on young offenders charged with offences of violence, for hearings of the Mental Health Review Tribunal on adults detained in secure hospitals, and for the Criminal Cases Review Commission. He has conducted research in prisons, probation services, and other settings on aspects of the effectiveness of treatment with offenders and allied topics.
He has engaged in a range of consultative work with criminal justice agencies in the United Kingdom, Sweden, Canada, Australia and Hong Kong. He was co-organizer of the What Works series of conferences, and has written or edited 12 books and numerous other publications on this and related areas. Request permission to reuse content from this site.
Motivating Offenders For Counselling And Therapy: A Guide For Practitioners by Mary McMurran
Dreer, Warren T. Jackson, and Timothy R. Biggam and Kevin G.
Gannon, Devon L. Polaschek, and Tony Ward. Serin and Shelley L.
- [PDF] Social Problem Solving and Offending: Evidence Evaluation and Evolution Download Full?
- The Church of Fear: Inside The Weird World of Scientology;
- Understanding the self-ego relationship in clinical practice : towards individuation;
- Account Options.
- Handbook of Radioactivity Analysis.
- Model and Data Engineering: Third International Conference, MEDI 2013, Amantea, Italy, September 25-27, 2013. Proceedings.
Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology. Undetected location. NO YES.
- Chinas Relations with Arabia and the Gulf 1949-1999 (Durham Modern Middle East and Islamic World Series)?
- Rick Gallahers MPLS Training Guide. Building Multi Protocol Label Switching Networks.
- The Prediction of Social Problem-Solving Skills Based on Birth Order and Attachment Styles.
- Featured channels!
- Guide to Discrete Mathematics: An Accessible Introduction to the History, Theory, Logic and Applications;