History Archaeology. World History.
- Guide to The Met – What to Know About The Met Fifth Avenue.
- Codys Data Cleaning Techniques Using SAS Software.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - Wikipedia.
Featured: The Suspect in City Hall. Science Age of Humans. Future of Space Exploration. Human Behavior. Our Planet. Earth Optimism Summit.
The Met Reimagines the American Story
The American Wing at the Metropolitan Museum of Art by Marshall Davidson
Got It! The City The Latest. The Boroughs. The Seasons.
Grand Galleries for National Treasures
Explore Things to Do. Plan Your Trip. Personalize Your Trip. Stay Hotels by Category.
Hotels By Borough. Search Availability. Search Availability Search Hotels Check-in.
You might also like
Powered by. Navigate Traveler Resources. Sure, but I get hungry, tired and start to feel that nagging sense to check my Twitter just like everyone else. Fortunately, the Met has plenty of places to stop and refresh yourself.
If you're hungry for a serious lunch, visit the cafeteria. It's often crowded but offers the best value when you really just need to eat. If you visit during the summer months be sure to have a martini at the Roof Garden Cafe. Finally, step outside for awhile and enjoy Central Park. You may leave and enter all day as long as you keep your receipt. I recommend a quick trip over to Eli Zabar's Eat where you can get classic New York bagels and a variety of shmears. Bring some napkins, a blanket and stretch out on the grass just beyond the Met's walls. And don't worry if you lose your receipt.
The Met's admission policy is pay-what-you-wish so a donation in any amount is acceptable. Admission is a recommended donation.
Numéros en texte intégral
- Generalized Linear Models: An Applied Approach.
- Pharmacogenomic Testing in Current Clinical Practice: Implementation in the Clinical Laboratory (Molecular and Translational Medicine)?
- Concept to Reality: Contributions of the NASA Langley Research Centerto U.S. Civil Aircraft of the 1990s.
- The American Wing!