Bookseller Inventory Condition: Used: Good. Cambridge University Press. Review Copy. Book- VG, front and back boards sunned. Extensive bibliography. Condition: Very Good. Seller Inventory PAB Item may show signs of shelf wear.
- The quest for God in the work of Borges.
- Polyethylene (PE) pressure pipe and tubing, 1.
- Product details.
- RMS Handbooks!
- Terrorists, Victims and Society: Psychological Perspectives on Terrorism and its Consequences (Wiley Series in Psychology of Crime, Policing and Law).
- Train for advanced research.
Pages may include limited notes and highlighting. May include supplemental or companion materials if applicable. Access codes may or may not work.
Materials Science (MATSC)
Connecting readers since Customer service is our top priority. Seller Inventory mon Condition: As New. No Jacket. Watt, I.
The Principles and Practice of Electron Microscopy
H like new condition, hardbound, no dustjacket issued. NOT ex-library copy. Ships with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. May be ex-library. The Leading Edge. Betrokkenen Auteur Ian M.
- The Principles and Practice of Electron Microscopy | Lens (Optics) | Scanning Electron Microscope.
- The Element Encyclopedia of Native Americans: An A to Z of Tribes, Culture, and History.
- Nonlinear Ordinary Differential Equations: Problems and Solutions: A Sourcebook for Scientists and Engineers.
- Operating principles.
Watt Uitgever Cambridge University Press. Reviews Schrijf een review.
Bindwijze: Paperback. Verkoop door bol. In winkelwagen Op verlanglijstje. Gratis verzending 30 dagen bedenktijd en gratis retourneren Ophalen bij een bol. Laat het voor je inpakken en bezorgen. Anderen bekeken ook.
Springer-Verlag New York Inc. Handbook of Microscopy for Nanotechnology , Egerton Physical Principles of Electron Microscopy 79, John C.
Spence High-Resolution Electron Microscopy 48, X-ray spectrometry; Appendix 4. Electron sources for electron microscopes; Bibliography; Additional literature; Names and addresses of electron microscope manufacturers and their agents; Index.
Physical Principles of Electron Microscopy
Review quote ' The text is easy to follow, the diagrams are simple, informative and clear, and the photographs are of high quality. Champness Geological Magazine ' It is a volume well worth having on one's bookshelf. This book satisfies all the requirements for an introductory text. The generous use of examples and the wealth of topics covered make this an attractive textbook for an introductory course in electron microscopy In short, a reader will find in this book useful information about instrumentation and technique in very readable form, which can be understood and put into practice with a minimum of additional effort.
Learn about new offers and get more deals by joining our newsletter. Sign up now. Follow us.