Lincoln, United Kingdom. Benjamin, Condition: Fair. This book has soft covers. In fair condition, suitable as a study copy. Please note the Image in this listing is a stock photo and may not match the covers of the actual item,grams, ISBN: Seller Inventory More information about this seller Contact this seller 3. This book has hardback covers. In good all round condition.
TIER 2 ARTICLE TYPES
No dust jacket. More information about this seller Contact this seller 4. Benjamin, Inc. Soft cover. Condition: Very Good.
- Catalog Record: Nonlinear optics | HathiTrust Digital Library?
- Democracy in the Arab World: Explaining the Deficit (Routledge Studies in Middle Eastern Politics, 27).
- Toronto Notes for Medical Students 2008!
- From Twice Told Tales.
- Stung!: On Jellyfish Blooms and the Future of the Ocean;
- Fury on earth: a biography of Wilhelm Reich.
Trade paperback in very good plus condition. Some age toning. Seller Inventory More information about this seller Contact this seller 5. From: Petra Gros Koblenz, Germany. Condition: Gut. Sprache: Deutsch Gewicht in Gramm: More information about this seller Contact this seller 6. Benjamin Inc From: G.
- Learn SpriteBuilder for iOS Game Development!
- Architectural Record. 2005. No.10.
- Statistical distributions.
- Panda Library ~ Background - Department of Physics and Astronomy | The University of New Mexico?
- Transcendentalism Overturned: From Absolute Power of Consciousness Until the Forces of Cosmic Architectonics (Analecta Husserliana, Volume 108)!
- Scenes from the Drama of European Literature (Theory and History of Literature);
- Book Chapters and Conference Papers | Applied Mathematics | University of Colorado Boulder!
- Nonlinear Optics Lecture Note Reprint by Bloembergen;
- Working for the Common Good: Concepts and Models for Service Learning in Management (Service Learning in the Disciplines Series).
- Halo: Evolutions: Essential Tales of the Halo Universe.
Benjamin Inc, More information about this seller Contact this seller 7. Benjamin Inc.
New York - Amsterdam, From: ralfs-buecherkiste Herzfelde, D-, Germany. Library binding.
Quantum Science From SCIENTEK BOOKS
More information about this seller Contact this seller 8. Dust Jacket Condition: Very Good. First Edition Thus. Mild tanning to page edges. Some edge wear to dust jacket. Dust jacket protected in Mylar upon shipment. More information about this seller Contact this seller 9.
From: Ammareal Grigny, France. No jacket. Condition: Bon. Traces d'usure sur la couverture. Salissures sur la tranche. Sans jaquette. Edition Former library book. Signs of wear on the cover. One of the most profound revolutions brought about by quantum mechanics is that it does away with the distinction between waves and particles: atoms, in particular, can exhibit all the properties that we associate with wave phenomena, such as diffraction and interference; it has recently even become possible to prepare collections of atoms in coherent states, like those of photons in a laser beam.
These developments are at the core of the rapidly expanding field of atom optics. Atom Optics gradually leads the reader from elementary concepts to the frontiers of the field.
Quantum electrodynamics : a lecture note and reprint volume - Colby College Libraries
It is organized in three parts, linear, nonlinear, and quantum atom optics. After a review of light forces on atoms and of laser cooling, the first part discusses the application of light forces to atom optical elements such as gratings, mirrors and lenses, matter-wave diffraction, and atomic traps and resonators. The discussion of nonlinear atom optics starts with a review of collisions from a viewpoint that clearly demonstrates its profound analogy with nonlinear optics. The last part, quantum atom optics, first recalls key results of many-body theory in a formulation geared specifically toward atom optics.
TIER 1 ARTICLE TYPES
This is followed by a discussion of atomic Bose-Einstein condensation and "atom lasers. An online web component to the book, a gateway to atom optics, contains links to the leading references and journals in the field, to research sites, and to updates for the contents of the book. Of course that expansion required generalization in a new book. Ketterle, Phys.