Stewart Levine. Adversarial models for dealing with conflict waste time, money, and energy.
- Getting to Resolution: Turning Conflict into Collaboration. Revised and Expanded;
- The Divine Comedy and the Encyclopedia of Arts and Sciences: Acta of the International Dante Symposium, 13-16 Nov. 1983, Hunter College, New York?
- Getting to Resolution: Turning Conflict Into Collaboration.
- Coaching Through Chaos - San Diego Counseling Professionals!
- Helping YOU navigate the chaos in your life!.
They satisfy no one, so the conflict ends up resurfacing in a different form. Stewart Levine's "resolutionary" alternative goes beyond compromise and capitulation.
Conflict Management Specialization
He offers ten guiding principles that stop anger and resentment cold and enable both sides to return to productive, satisfying, functional relationships. Levine's seven-step conversational process fosters dignity and integrity, optimizes resources, and allows all concerns to be voiced, honored, and woven into the resolution. New other : lowest price.
About this product Product Information This thoroughly revised and updated work offers new principles and new tools to show how to get to real, lasting resolution of personal, business, organizational, or community conflict.
Getting to Resolution : Turning Conflict into Collaboration by Stewart Levine (2009, Paperback)
Additional Product Features Dewey Edition. Show More Show Less. Pre-owned Pre-owned. See all 6.
We have ratings, but no written reviews for this, yet. Be the first to write a review.
About This Item
Best Selling in Nonfiction See all. Permanent Record by Edward Snowden , Hardcover 1. Open Borders Inc. Save on Nonfiction Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days.
Everybody Wins: How to Turn Conflict into Collaboration
You may also like. Martha Stewart Living Magazines.
Mary Stewart Books. Paperback Cookbook. Martha Stewart Collectibles Books. Paperback Janna Levin Books.