Kristina Hill, lecturer and consultant on adapting infrastructure to climate change; associate professor of landscape architecture, University of Virginia; editor, Ecology and Design. Dihua Li, associate professor of landscape architecture, College of Architecture and Landscape Architecture, Peking University, specialist in urban ecology and planning, coeditor of five-book series on landscape architecture education in China, published, starting in , by Higher Education Press, Beijing.
Designed Ecologies: The Landscape Architecture of Kongjian Yu
Peter G. William S.
Saunders, Ph. Steiner, dean and Henry M. Antje Stokman, landscape architect, head of osp urbanelandschaften, Hamburg; professor and director of the Institute of Landscape Planning and Ecology, Stuttgart University; author, essays on water in urban landscapes, and "River. Design" Birkhauser, Charles Waldheim, John E.
- Waves in Geophysical Fluids: Tsunamis, Rogue Waves, Internal Waves and Internal Tides;
- Designed Ecologies: The Landscape Architecture of Kongjian Yu?
- The Mind-Body Problem: An Opinionated Introduction.
- Swipe to navigate through the chapters of this book!
- Self Marketing Power: Branding Yourself as a Business of One?
- Weasels Luck (Dragonlance: Heroes, Book 3).
- Advanced Internet Services and Applications: First International Workshop, AISA 2002 Seoul, Korea, August 1–2, 2002 Proceedings.
Kongjian Yu, president of Turenscape landscape architecture, urban design, and architecture, Beijing, China; professor and dean, College of Architecture and Landscape Architecture, Peking University; author, "The Art of Survival" and several other books. If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added.
- The Princess and the Pea.
- Designed Ecologies: The Landscape Architecture of Kongjian Yu - Google книги.
- Supplementary Information.
If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you! Please try again.
Designed Ecologies: The Landscape Architecture of Kongjian Yu - AbeBooks:
About this product Product Information Kongjian Yu and his office Turenscape are beyond doubt the foremost landscape architecture firm in China today. The vast scale of China and its apparently boundless growth have enabled Yu to test many ideas that are still largely theories in the Western world. His work, increasingly valued and appreciated in Europe and North America, has attained an extremely high and elegant level in both conception and execution.
Kongjian Yu is known for his ecological stance, often against the resistance of local authorities. His guiding design principles are the appreciation of the ordinary and a deep embracing of nature, even in its potentially destructive aspects, such as floods.
Between Poetics and Utility: Landscape Infrastructure in China
This book explores Yu's work in some ten essays by noted authors and extensively documents some 18 selected projects. Additional Product Features Dewey Edition. Show More Show Less.