You can help adding them by using this form. If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item.
If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation. Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Economic literature: papers , articles , software , chapters , books. Entrepreneurship in the creative industries: An international perspective — Edited by Colette Henry. David Rylander, FAQ Policy. About this book This book explains and analyzes entrepreneurship and cultural management issues in the creative and cultural sectors and discusses the impacts of economic, social and structural changes on cultural entrepreneurship.
- Ascension: Connecting With the Immortal Masters and Beings of Light?
- Entrepreneurship in the creative industries: An international perspective – Edited by Colette Henry;
- Entrepreneurship in the Creative Industries: An International Perspective book downloads | efrebesu.
- The Art and Science of Teaching: A Comprehensive Framework for Effective Instruction.
- Entrepreneurship Creative Industries | Entrepreneurship | Creativity;
Show all. Table of contents 20 chapters Table of contents 20 chapters Introduction Pages Pechlaner, Harald et al.
Entrepreneurship in the Creative Industries: An International Perspective - PDF Free Download
Show next xx. Read this book on SpringerLink. Recommended for you. Rockhampton Campus Library.
Entrepreneurship in the Creative Industries: An International Perspective
Eddie Koiki Mabo Library. Macquarie University Library. Open to the public ; NX Monash University Library. Open to the public ; Kelvin Grove Campus Library. May not be open to the public Held. University of Queensland Library. University of Canberra Library. University Library.
What links creative entrepreneurs and social entrepreneurs?
Open to the public. University of Western Australia Library. Department of Environment and Primary Industries.
- Song of Songs (Brazos Theological Commentary on the Bible);
- Understanding Electric Utilities and De-Regulation (Power Engineering) (Power Engineering, 6);
- Water and Sanitation. Economic and Sociological Perspectives;
- Lincoln Repository.
Victoria University Library. Nirimba Campus Library.
Recommended for you
Parramatta South Campus Library. Penrith Campus Library.
E58 Book; Illustrated English Show 0 more libraries Open to the public Book; Illustrated English Show 0 more libraries None of your libraries hold this item. Found at these bookshops Searching - please wait We were unable to find this edition in any bookshop we are able to search.