- Waves and compressible flow.
- Insect Ecology: An Ecosystem Approach - Timothy Duane Schowalter - Google книги?
- The Vegetation of Africa: A Descriptive Memoir to Accompany the Unesco Aetfat Unso Vegetation Map of Africa and Map.
- Herbert: Poems.
- Insect ecology : an ecosystem approach.
- Interpersonal Diagnosis of Personality: A Functional Theory and Methodology for Personality Evaluation.
Convert currency. Add to Basket. Book Description Elsevier. Condition: Brand New. International Edition. Book Condition: New. Exceptional customer Service, Satisfaction Guaranteed. We may ship the books from Asian regions for inventory purpose.
Insect Ecology: An Ecosystem Approach
Seller Inventory adhiya More information about this seller Contact this seller. Timothy D. Insect Ecology: An Ecosystem Approach. Publisher: Academic Press , This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.
- Operational Review Workbook: Case Studies, Forms, and Exercises!
- The Extraordinary Education of Nicholas Benedict (The Mysterious Benedict Society).
- Connectionist Models of Behaviour and Cognition II: Proceedings of the 11th Neural Computation and Psychology Workshop (Progress in Neural Processing).
- Detection Methods for Cyanobacterial Toxins?
View all copies of this ISBN edition:. Synopsis About this title Dr.
Book Description : This second edition provides the only up-to-date synthesis of insect effects on environmental conditions. Be the first to write a review.
Add to Wishlist. Ships in 7 to 10 business days. Link Either by signing into your account or linking your membership details before your order is placed. Description Table of Contents Product Details Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book!
Provides the most advanced synthesis of insect ecology, with updated material throughout and new chapters Presents the roles of insects in delivery of ecosystem services and applications to pest management and conservation Features full coverage of ecosystem structure and function balanced with essential background on evolutionary aspects Includes case studies highlighting practical and theoretical applications for topics covered in each chapter Industry Reviews "I consider Schowalter's Insect Ecology to be the consummate text on the topic as the author has a very broad and diverse perspective on insect ecology.
More Books in Biology See All. In Stock. Australian Bird Names Origins and Meanings. Microbiology and Infection Control for Health Professionals. The Origin of Species th Anniversary Edition.
- Insect Ecology, Fourth Edition: An Ecosystem Approach by Timothy D. Schowalter
The Convoluted Universe Book Two. The Anatomy Coloring Book.
Strength Training Anatomy Anatomy. A Guide to Native Bees of Australia. A Field Guide to the Fungi of Australia. Item Added: Insect Ecology.