Cocks, G. Chicago: Chicago Universities Press. Edelman, G.
New York: Basic Books. Glenmullen, J. Goldberg, A. New York: International Universities Press. New Haven: Yale University Press. Hartmann, E. Cambridge, MA.
Toward an Emancipatory Psychoanalysis: Brandchaft's Intersubjective Vision by Bernard Brandchaft
Horwitz, A. New York: Oxford University Press. Kandel, E. New York: Norton. Kohut, H.
Ornstein, P. Chicago: Chicago University Press.
- Bernard Brandchaft?
- Contemporary Social Theory: An Introduction (2nd Edition).
- Blood Risk (Tucker Series, Book 1).
- Toward an Emancipatory Psychoanalysis: Brandchaft's Intersubjective Vision - CRC Press Book!
- Volume 6 - Number 4 - 2011!
- The Praetorian STARShip: The untold story of the Combat Talon?
The Analytic Press. Lachmann, F.
- Im Too Fond of My Fur! (Geronimo Stilton, Book 4)!
- Engaging Deconstructive Theology.
- See a Problem?.
- Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia, 2nd Edition (Fundamental and Clinical Cardiology)!
- Fundamentals of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (4th Edition).
- Towards an Emancipatory Psychoanalysis: Brandchaft’s Intersubjective Vision.
New York: The Analytic Press. Laing, R. London: Tavistock. LeDoux, J. New York: Viking. Lee, R. New York: Aronson. Brisbane, Book Pal. Lichtenberg, J. Main and Solomon, M.
Toward an Emancipatory Psychoanalysis
In: Affective Development in Infancy. Norwood, NJ. Orange, D. New York: Guilford. Panksepp, J. New York: Oxford. Schore, A. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum. Shane, M. Shorter, E. Together, they articulate the evolution of Brandchaft's thinking along the road toward an emancipatory psychoanalysis.
Brandchaft's Intersubjective Vision
Moreover, commentary from Shelley Doctors and Dorienne Sorter — in addition to Bernard Brandchaft himself — examines the clinical implications of the theoretical shifts that he advocated and provides a contemporary context for the case material and conclusions each paper presents. These theoretical shifts, both clear and subtle, are thereby elucidated to form the grand narrative of a truly visionary psychoanalytic thinker.
Bernard Brandchaft, M. Shelley R. Doctors, Ph. Affiliated with the International Society for Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychology since its inception, she served as its Secretary for 12 years.