It is being developed at Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur. NDL India is a conglomeration of freely available or institutionally contributed or donated or publisher managed contents.
- Trending Now in Topology.
- Superperformance stocks: An investment strategy for the individual investor based on the 4-year political cycle.
- The Infinite-Dimensional Topology of Function Spaces, Volume 64.
- Descriptive Topology in Selected Topics of Functional Analysis - iqegumybiwyf.ml?
- Courses - Mathematical Sciences - Mellon College of Science - Carnegie Mellon University!
Almost all these contents are hosted and accessed from respective sources. The responsibility for authenticity, relevance, completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability of these contents rests with respective organization from where the contents are sourced and NDL India has no responsibility or liability for these. Every effort is made to keep the NDL India portal up and running smoothly. However, NDL India takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the portal being unavailable due to technical issues or otherwise.
Descriptive Topology and Functional Analysis
For any issue or feedback, please write to ndl-support iitkgp. Access Restriction Subscribed. Log-in to view content. FAQ Help. Member Log-In.
- Read and Understand Science, Grades 1-2!
- Introduction to Graphical Modelling 2nd edition?
- Bibliographic Information.
- Special Issue on Advances in Algebraic-Topological Structures and their Applications.
E-mail address. Written by three experts in the field, this book is a treasure trove for researchers and graduate students studying the interplay among the areas of point-set and descriptive topology, modern analysis, set theory, topological vector spaces and Banach spaces, and continuous function spaces. Moreover, it will serve as a reference for present and future work done in this area and could serve as a valuable supplement to advanced graduate courses in functional analysis, set-theoretic topology, or the theory of function spaces.
Skip to main content Skip to table of contents.
Descriptive Topology In Selected Topics Of Functional Analysis 2011
Advertisement Hide. Pages K-analytic and Quasi-Suslin Spaces. Web-Compact Spaces and Angelic Theorems.
Weakly Analytic Spaces. K-analytic Baire Spaces. K-analytic and Analytic Spaces C p X. Weakly Realcompact Locally Convex Spaces.