Special Issue: Structured Matrices with Applications.
Perturbation Analysis for the Eigenvalue Problem of a Formal Product of Matrices - Semantic Scholar
The full text of this article hosted at iucr. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, your email address may not be registered, and you may need to create a new Wiley Online Library account. If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username. Trench Corresponding Author E-mail address: wtrench trinity.
- The Bakuninists at Work?
- Formal Matrices - P A Krylov, Askar A Tuganbaev - Bok () | Bokus!
- Obligationes: 14th Century Logic of Disputational Duties.
- Product details!
- Formal Matrices and Rings Close to Regular|INIS?
- Matrix (mathematics) - Wikipedia!
Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation. Share Give access Share full text access.
Share full text access. Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article. Related Information. Close Figure Viewer.
Browse All Figures Return to Figure. Skickas inom vardagar.
- Krylov, Piotr?
- Archive ouverte HAL - Formally Verified Conditions for Regularity of Interval Matrices.
- Perturbation Analysis for the Eigenvalue Problem of a Formal Product of Matrices.
- Bibliographic Information?
- Formal Matrices 23 1st ed. 2017.
- Product description!
- The Art of Elsewhere: Millers Window.
This monograph is a comprehensive account of formal matrices, examining homological properties of modules over formal matrix rings and summarising the interplay between Morita contexts and K theory. While various special types of formal matrix rings have been studied for a long time from several points of view and appear in various textbooks, for instance to examine equivalences of module categories and to illustrate rings with one-sided non-symmetric properties, this particular class of rings has, so far, not been treated systematically.
Exploring formal matrix rings of order 2 and introducing the notion of the determinant of a formal matrix over a commutative ring, this monograph further covers the Grothendieck and Whitehead groups of rings.
- Intuitive and Formal Representations: The Case of Matrices.
- CMOS Imagers: From Phototransduction to Image Processing (Fundamental Theories of Physics)!
- Beyond Matter: Why Science Needs Metaphysics!
Graduate students and researchers interested in ring theory, module theory and operator algebras will find this book particularly valuable. Containing numerous examples, Formal Matrices is a largely self-contained and accessible introduction to the topic, assuming a solid understanding of basic algebra. Passar bra ihop.
Ladda ned. Recensioner i media.